Janae B. Weinhold
Teachings from the ageless wisdom traditions prophesied more than a hundred years that a new race of humans would soon embody on the planet. Their arrival is being heralded by the authors of several books (see below) who have discovered the presence of these incredible children around the world.
- The Indigo Children: The New Kids Have Arrived. Lee Carroll & Jan Tober. 1999.
- An Indigo Celebration. Lee Carroll & Jan Tober. 2001.
- The Care & Feeding of Indigo Children. Doreen Virtue. 2001.
- The Crystal Children. Doreen Virtue, 2003.
- The New Children and Near-Death Experiences, P.M.H. Atwater, Bear & Company, 1999.
These books, were written after many interviews with both the children and adults who know them, talk about the advanced social, technical and spiritual abilities the new children, revealing patterns of behavior generally undocumented before. These patterns call for parents and other caregivers to provide the appropriate kind of treatment and parenting to support them in retaining their uniqueness and assist them in achieving balance and harmony in their lives. These children also have special dietary and health needs, which some of the books discusses. Viewing the increasingly sensational nature of the problem behaviors of young children through the lens of New Children provides a whole new perspective. Rather than seeing these young people as pathological and medicating them, it is important to see them, understand them and receive the important message they are bringing.