Friday, 3/5/2020, 7 pm – 9:30 pm AND Saturday, 3/6/2020 10 am – 5:30 pm
In the field below, please include the names of each participant you’re registering, as well as the titles and artists of at least three songs that had an important impact on their lives. We will use these songs as part of the Workshop activities.
“Painter Man” – The Creation
“Vincent” – Don McLean
“My Old Paint” – Harry Belafonte
10 in stock
This workshop is designed to help participants identify and fully embrace their inner Wisdom Keeper.
Here is what participants will learn:
- A personal connection with your inner Wisdom Keeper.
- What your inner authentic Wisdom Keeper looks like.
- A rite of passage ceremony into eldership that allows you to fully claim your power as a Wisdom Keeper.
- Through your favorite music, reconnect with the YOU that you may have left behind in your youth, while chasing your potential that you now can actualize.
- The perfection of the twists and turns your life has taken, as well as the music, key people, unexpected happenings, and insights you’ve connected with along your lifetime journey.
- What music has reached you deeply and has given your journey the most support?
- What is your legacy? Learn how you can create the legacy that you want people to remember you for.
- The ultimate outcome of this workshop is create a safe and confidential place where you can explore and embrace your inner power as a Wisdom Keeper.