Lara Honos-Webb, Ph.D., is a licensed clinical psychologist in private practice in Walnut Creek, CA. She is author of The Gift of ADHD and Listening to Depression (New Harbinger, 2006), and more than twenty-five scholarly articles. Lara is an excellent interviewer (she actually read the book before the interview!) and really helped us speak to the heart of our book. This was her second interview with us on her “Sweet Spot” show. This interview will help you better understand the effects of unseen counter-dependent and codependent behaviors on your relationships. Most relationship conflicts are the result of one or both of these incomplete developmental processes brought to the relationship from your family of origin. For more information on these topics read any of the following books that are available at Amazon or at your neighborhood bookstores:
- The Flight From Intimacy
- Breaking Free of The Codependency Trap
- Conflict Resolution: The Partnership Way
- Healing Developmental Trauma
- Breaking Family Patterns: How to Identify Your Family Pattens
- Breaking Family Patterns: How To Change Your Family Patterns
Listen to the podcast here.