Breaking Family Patterns Workshop Identifies 12 Family Patterns
Our workshop on “Breaking Family Patterns” will help you identify 12 behavior patterns that can cause trouble in your relationships. These patterns are part of the baggage you bring into your adult relationships from unresolved issues in your family-of-origin. You’ll get a lot of insights from this highly experiential workshop about why you might be having conflicts in your intimate or work relationships.
What Are The Twelve Patterns Covered In This Workshop?
- The Reappearance of Difficult Parental Traits in Your Relationships: You Are Not My Dad, But You Sure Act Like Him
- An Instant Replay of Co-dependent & Counter-dependent Family Patterns: I’m Not Codependent But I Think My Spouse Is
- Living Out Your Parent’s Relationship: Taking Mom & Dad With You When You Leave Home
- The Parental Disapproval Syndrome: How and Why You Criticize Yourself and Others
- Getting Even: Coping with Your Betrayals
- Self-Condemnation: How and Why You Beat Up On Yourself
- Acting Weak and Helpless: Competition for the Victim Role
- Life Is A Struggle: Twisted Beliefs That Rob You Of Joy
- Sexual Repression: How To Improve Your Sex Life
- The Parentized Child: It Is Never Too Late To Have A Happy Childhood
- The Fear of Success: Do You Need Abundance Counseling?
- The Fear of The Unknown: Limiting Beliefs That Hold Back Your Future
Who Should Attend This Workshop?
This workshop is well suited for individuals and couples who are struggling with conflictual relationships at home and/or at work. You will learn practical skills for identifying the causes of these conflicts and suggested ways you can resolve them. These workshops are also very useful for counselors or other mental health practitioners, supervisors, ministers, medical personnel, government workers, mediators, attorneys or anyone who works with conflictual clients or employees. If you want us to offer this workshop to your specific group, we can tailor the content of the workshop to the needs of your group.
How Long is this Workshop?
Comprehensive workshops are typically one or two days, with shorter introductory presentations available upon request. Your group or agency can organize a training for your organization and bring us in to conduct it. We also organize training workshops thorough our Institute.
How Much Does the Workshop Cost?
The cost varies with the length of the training workshop and the size of the group being trained. Email Janae or Barry for specific costs or to receive updated information on any future trainings or workshops. Or sign up for our newsletter to get announcements of upcoming trainings or workshops.