Barry K. Weinhold. (2000). $25.00 – 103p. This downloadable ebook is for community-organizers who are interested in setting up a community-based violence prevention program. It is a step-by-step description of how a community-based Kindness Campaign was organized in Colorado Springs as a model for other cities.
- Barry’s WWNC Interview: Preventing Youth & Family Violence
- Success Indicators for the Kindness Campaign
- Bullying and School Violence: The Tip of The Iceberg
- Spreading Kindness: A Program Guide for the Kind & Safe Schools Initiative, Volume II
- Spreading Kindness: A Program Guide for the Kind & Safe Schools Initiative, Volume I