BREAKING FAMILY PATTERNS BOOK 1: How To Identify Your Family Patterns
Dysfunctional family patterns left over from childhood can ruin your adult relationships and you won’t even know why—unless you read this book. Click the link below to purchase this book at Amazon.com.
Breaking Family Patterns, a new Kindle release from Barry K Weinhold, will help you stop replaying unconscious patterns from your family-of-origin in your adult relationships and with your children. Most people don’t understand how and why this happens, so they feel powerless to change things. This practical how-to book contains many stories about how Barry changed his life by identifying and breaking his dysfunctional family patterns. It will will help you not only break free of your family patterns, but also change your life.
How to Identify Your Family Patterns, the first in a two-part series, presents 12 common relational patterns that unconsciously replay in all families and are the primary cause of human suffering. These dysfunctional, addictive family patterns often lay dormant until adulthood, when they begin to interfere with intimacy in relationships.
This book contains many exercises, inventories and self-awareness activities to help you break free of the intergenerational legacy of attitudes and behaviors family patterns carry with them.The author believes that these unconscious patterns are factors in emotional, sexual and physical child abuse and neglect; all crimes of violence; all addictions, including eating disorders, alcoholism, and drug abuse; teenage suicides; all unhappy adult relationships; and perhaps all illnesses.
This book will help you if you:
- Don’t know why the people in your family get sick and die in similar ways
- Feel lonely in your relationship and don’t know why
- Wish your partner would treat you better
- Can’t get your needs met in your relationship
- Walk on eggs to avoid being yelled at by your partner
- Struggle with having fun and being spontaneous
- Have conflicts similar to those you had growing up
- Had to grow up too fast
- Have trouble enjoying sex and don’t know why
- Notice your partner sometimes treats you like your parent did
- As adults feel trapped by your parent’s demands on your time
Reviews from Amazon.com:
Will this eBook series help you? Click here to download our checklist, “How Dysfunctional Was Your Family”, to find out…
BREAKING FAMILY PATTERNS BOOK 2: How to Change Your Family Patterns
What you don’t know can hurt your relationships.
Book Two, Breaking Family Patterns: How To Change Your Family Patterns, is part of a four e-book series on Building Sustainable Relationships. Book One helps you identify the intergenerational behavior patterns that can disrupt your adult relationships. Once you have identified these patterns, you need to know how to change them.
Book Two shows you how to change them!
You learned these behaviors while growing up and they helped you survive childhood hopefully with minimum damage. Unfortunately, if they are not changed they will ruin you adult relationships. This book contains my story about how I changed my family patterns.
You need to read this book if you:
- Overreact to things that your relationship partner says and does and you don’t know why.
- Need to understand why you overreact and learn how to keep this from happening.
- Want specific skill-building exercises and information you can use to change these disruptive behaviors.
- Struggle with expressing your feelings appropriately.
- Hope to create a more harmonious relationship.
- Want examples of how others have dealt with this problem in their relationships.
- Would like to feel more compassion and acceptance toward your relationship partner.
- Want more intimacy in your relationships.
- Want to be able to be yourself more in your relationships without causing conflicts.
Reviews from Amazon.com:
Click here to purchase Barry Weinhold’s Breaking Family Patterns: How To Change Your Family Patterns at Amazon.com.
Other ways Barry Weinhold can Help You: